Welcome to White Spire School
- We seek to develop academic and personal qualities to prepare the pupil to become an independent, active and positive member of the community.
- The focus for learning centres on the individual pupil, meeting their needs and challenging them to progress at their own pace and level of development.
- A wide range of off-site activities and visits are an integral aspect of our learning programmes, including community and work.
- We work closely with several mainstream schools and colleges, building partnerships enabling some pupils to work there in a part-time or full-time capacity.
- Admissions to the school are through the Local Authority (LA). Children admitted to the school all have a statement of special educational needs where the school is the named provision. The school has a clear admissions policy that involves full discussion with all concerned professionals and parents.